Friday, July 2, 2010

Only Seen in the Country!!


Oh boy lots of friendly creatures.

This momma decided to make her nest on our front porch in a bin
of belongings.  She has inconvenienced me because I can not
rearrange and organize the porch like I want, but I do check on 
her often and today was the 1st day I saw Zephy trying to attack her
as she was trying to get out of the broken screen (which I also wanted 
to fix to keep the bugs out).


Oh, this has been really fun to do and I really feel like 
I've "gone country".  We have  a dryer  but it is gas
and we just need to take the time to convert it to propane.  
This is the dump!  Yes, our neighbor has a big hole 
and sometimes I think we use it more then him.
This cow enjoyed watching us dump our junk.
By the way...cows are very curious or should I say nosy!


Yep, you got it...cow bones!!!

Oh, Holly this one is for you!  My proof!!!
Horse and Buggy!!!!! 
Not 1, but 2!!!
I have actually seen this before,
but have forgotten about these since I had been living in the city.

Kaleb enjoying taking a picture with the fire.
Uncle Will and Dad messing with Kaleb
Will and his buddy Zephy

We have seen many other animals too: wild turkey, fox, deer...i just haven't seen a snake lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment