Monday, May 17, 2010

SOLD!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

We got an offer on the house pretty quickly that the buyer and us the seller agreed upon.  The house was only on the market for 36 days.  We knew the Lord wanted us to move and so we knew the Lord would affirm it by selling our house for a decent price even though the market hasn't been great.  We are sooo thankful that we can move to the country.  One of the first times Nick took me walking on his family's land he showed me where he would like to build a house one day.

Oh, the 1st time I saw that sign (SALE PENDING) I was thrilled and excited and knew the Lord answered a prayer. The young couple that is buying the house agreed to let us stay in the house till May 28th.  The boys last day is the 27th and Nick's is the 28th.  We closed on April 30th.

   I'm soooo excited and sad too.  I'm gonna miss my family and friends here.  God has been truly good to us here.  When I moved here I was blessed by my new church and new friends and just thankful that the Lord answered those prayers for me.  When Nick and I first got married it was really hard for me to live in the city and I  was pretty miserable.  Then I finally asked the Lord to change my heart and told the Lord that I would do my part too.  I feel like since that I am at peace living here in the city that now the Lord is allowing me to move back to the country.  My heart has always been to live in the country.

  Also wanted to share this too.  I knew when we were driving across the causeway for Gustav that I prayed that God would protect my home and "my city".  That is when I realized that this was my home and this was my city and I started crying even more because I was finally thankful to where the Lord had placed me and I didn't want Him to take it away from me.  Now the Lord is leading us into a new season and I love new seasons!!!!

Ahhh: stars, bon fires, grass, fields, animals, long drives, ponds, smells, gardens, barns, hiking....just being OUTSIDE.  Wow, I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment