Tuesday, March 30, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Parade 3-13-2010


I've never been to this parade.  I knew they threw vegetables.  I did not know that all these men/boys carried fake flowers around and handed them out.  I also did not know that after you received one that u owed this person a kiss.  haha!!!  I was in the mist of telling this to a few people when several people started yelling my name.  At first I thought I needed to get out of the way of a float but then I turned and this young boy was handing me a flower and then he proceeded to stand their and point at his cheek (of course he was waiting for his kiss).  It was too funny!!!


Kaleb had a blast as usual.  He really likes the parades and catching lots of goodies.



Oh, I sure was hot and could have broken out my shorts for the first time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment