
The evidence!!!
We have never had any set plans for NYE. Nick's friend Speros said he was gonna be in town and would like to see his friends. Nick & I invited a few peeps over to catch up. Adam said he was bringing his own firework. He calls it his cannon and he wanted to blow it up in front of our house and Nick was just not allowing it. Well, after we drove to the lakefront and then ended up in Bucktown...we are all thankful he did not blow it up in our driveway. It was soooooo LLLLOOOUUUDDDDDDDD!!!!!! Nick was like I told u all I knew Adam and it would be extremely loud. Sure enough that thing set off a car alarm about a block away.

Kaleb & Nick with a few fireworks.


OK wow - Adam's firework is HILARIOUS! i'm so glad you got evidence! The thought of Adam as a pyro is not comforting as all!
ReplyDelete